Thursday, May 23, 2013

The Egg Test: Day 2

     Sorry that I haven't written in a couple of days.  The weather hasn't been that great for my camera to be outside.  I did however get this new footage and the third egg.  This video is the second video, but third egg. The second egg was blue.  Bright blue. I tried to get footage, but they saw me set up the camera and I think they have the timing down because they showed up on the roof just as the camera got done.  I did get to observe though which egg they chose.  I had two eggs on the roof.  One was the blue one and the other was a greenish regular egg.  What surprised me was that it was Gracie that showed up first and she took the blue egg first.  George came right after that and took the other one.  
     This third egg test and second video will show you not only which egg George took first, but you will be able to see how he interacts with the camera.  I did move it back so it wasn't so close.  That seemed to help a little bit.
     Also yesterday I gave him something new.  I had some left over Chicken Alfredo with broccoli in it.  I decided to give it a try to see if he would like it or not.  Here is the proof that George loves my cooking!

I almost forgot!  I did manage to get a photo of George taking the white egg yesterday.
So here is the video that I made for the third egg test!  Enjoy!

Thank you for stopping by George: The Old Silo Raven!  
George and I appreciate it!


No comments:

Post a Comment